Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm blogging about Manila


WTF!! Why do I always get this at restaurants? Was the previous birth certificate hassle an impending warning that my favorite place in the world (so favorite that I have payed at least 1,650 pesos once for a singular serving of their hot chocolate which they claim, and I believe them, the best in the world) would replace a letter in my 3-letter first name? That is like murdering 1/3 of me. It is LEO, not DEO. This is not vanity, this is giving honor to official documents and you don't know how official a cup of this brew is for me.


While I was enjoying my caramel macchiato, my mother bought her own comfort chews. Fresh pineapples. And all the while she was talking about why we need to eat fruits just because. I will have to design her Ambassador for Fibers I.D. so she can wear something at home. And car stickers saying there is an Ambassador for Fibers on board. I am proud of my mother - so I bought a slice of banana cake in honor and submission.




PS: Dairy Queen's Caramel Cashew Blizzard is heaven. It was too yummy I didn't have time to take a photo of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts