Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fastfood

Respecting my efforts of living a life devoid of rest, my mother decided we buy take-outs instead of cooking dinner at home.



No, it is not because we want to rest instead of cooking dinner. It is because we have better, bigger things to do than cooking dinner. The Twister (just fish fillet inside) sandwich is mine and my mother will finish off the Snack Box which is filled with fries, chicken balls they call Fun Shots and gravy.

These are just like the meals people in the fast lane would eat. Look at the packaging. Who needs to use extreme hand-eye-mouth coordination with spoons and fork when you can just rip some paper apart and bite or even simpler, just pick up and toss?

I have to be honest. I will die a little if food that is pre-chewed becomes available in the market. "You will only have to swallow! Perfect for the 2 minutes of lunch break you have."


(Hey there. Subscribe to e-mail updates from my blog. Subscribe to my RSS or something. Follow me on Twitter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts