Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For Breakfast

I woke up 4:30 AM today. Its weird because I'm starting to like waking up in the wee hours of the morning to see everything change color from before and after sunrise.

Still, our house is lacking of someone who can cook so my father brought us to the nearest Jollibee branch. For breakfast, I had burger steak with egg and hot chocolate. Good enough.


Over the meal, my father outlined our plans for the day. First, we will bring his friends to the airport, then have the holy rite of oil-changing for our car. The last one was to enroll me in a driving school.


It is true that I am going to driving school. Now you have enough reason to get the best car insurance package or better yet, cover your vehicle with platinum because I'm going to hit the road in a few days, or even hours. 

Perfect timing. I'm in daredevil mode.

1 comment:

Popular Posts