Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Forcing happiness and rushing identity

No one can deny the fact that soon I will be in college so I really have to get over with the identity crisis and the unhappiness. Today, I forced happiness into my system. Its a tiring job but its better than just watching yourself rot away.



From now on, I will avoid all negative thoughts, all disbelief in myself, all my regrets and I will gorge upon whole truths which my friends will willingly help me realize such as I am loved and that I am capable.

Fate got me slots to the greatest universities in the Philippines, Ateneo, De La Salle, UP, UST, and even topped it all up with a scholarship from Southville Foreign University. That only means the world wants me to happy. God wants me to enjoy life and for the past weeks, I was only waiting to achieve higher states of decomposition ungratefully. There is really nothing logical to do now but to love my own life.

I am heavily blessed and my eyelids just need further distance from each other to see all that. And I will have to use my heart, as the fox has pointed out:

"...C'est seulement avec le cœur que l'on ne voit bien ce qui est essentiel est invisible pour l'œil. (It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.)"
-the fox, Le Petit Prince of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 

5 comments:

  1. you are blessed. i am jealous. but then again, i'm happy for you. :) so what university na ang npili mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment #1 thank you!!!

    Comment #2 look, you can even leave comments too! What a gifted being you are.

    Comment #3 trust me. there is nothing to be jealous of.
    I'll probably choose La Salle. hehehe. although UST, Ateneo, and UP are not far down the list. Even Southville, with the internships in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on yourself :) Everyone gets through that stage and trust me, you're (currently) not alone in that aspect. just live everyday as it should be lived...don't fret too much about the future. eighteen days of school left-- you should probably make the best out of those while you still can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That only means the world wants me to happy.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts