Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

College

I just arrived home a few hours ago from Jakarta and Singapore. Last night, the results of the UPCAT were released and even before that, the DLSU Results were already hanging around the internet. What a rude introduction to a new year. :-(

Shabu

My results are actually good and I passed the courses I have been reasoning out as the ones most appropriate for me. I got in: 

DLSU: BS in Human Biology. Its the course that embodies a two-year premed and a four-year med proper schooling. 6 years and I can already be applying for residency! Wiii!

UP Los Banos: BS Biology. Way before dinosaurs, I was already planning on getting to Los Banos which will be a few hours drive from the hustle and bustle of Metro Manila. I am a sucker for temptation and I just might end up as a broke, prodigal son. I need to veer away from distractions (which includes opportunities) in the capital city to increase my chances of finishing college. UP-Los Banos, from what I heard from friends, will be more of a schooling paradise where you can walk around the campus, smiling with contentment (imagine!).

-Still waiting for the results of Ateneo and UST.
-I also passed Southville Foreign University(SFU) through a quiz bee which only adds up to my problem of decision-making. They have this amazing course and kitchen where I can study to become a chef! I always wanted to be a chef just like a child wants to become a dinosaur.

I'm really excited about getting into college because I would really enjoy having to concentrate on a topic as opposed to that in high school where in one period you talk about the molecular structure of bodily proteins, in another you talk about the marginal revenue and the elasticities of goods in the market. You get tired of the incoherences after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts