Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Colorful Politics

I am in favor of Noynoy so its unstoppable that I will be bias. 

I just saw in the evening news that a document signed by a priest says Noynoy is a cuckoo. I'm using cuckoo as replacement for melancholia or severe depression. 

  1. First things first, since when did the bible teach priests to identify depressed, mentally unhealthy people? 
  2. Second, the document was handed over to a disciple of Manny Villar by some 'anonymous body'. 
  3. Third, a press conference was immediately called although the verification of the document wasn't carried out. 
  4. Fourth, further private investigation of a TV show proves the document was a hundred percent false.


My friends, I have just shared to you the four steps involved in telling everybody your desperate and you are a patron of black propaganda. Who wants a back-stabbing leader? I am deafened by a resounding "NO ONE". The Philippines is a poor country, we cannot afford the luxury of false documents during election season.


It took me about 15 minutes to create this photo so enjoy it. Explanation of the photo above:

The winners of this election, as I have observed in the past few elections, will be determined before May 10 by their level of fame. I bet a carabao Lady Gaga will win a Filipino Election. So now, rivals set their minds on  finding ways to conjure negative fame against their opponents. As you can see, Villar the cat, is 'horning' Noynoy to make him look uglier but unfortunately it does the opposite. The dog actually becomes cuter with the peace sign resting on its head. Villar keeps shooting black propaganda which strengthens and collects supporters. Join me in saying, 'karma'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts