Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Music Album


Shown in this video is the album cover, just in case you can't read. Click the sleeping rectangle to hear the first song in the album.


I just bought Ely Buendia's Wanted: Bedspacer album. Its an original copy because the thought of downloading a knock-off, subpar album from an Eraserheads member is just awful.

The album has 10 songs. I never heard of their lyrics before so I'm 90% sure they are new songs. I kind of see techno in it, a dash of indie and a sparkle of true music, a new solo artist named Ely. Its music that wasn't made for the audience but was made for the urge of making it.

This is supposed to be a review of the album but its hard criticizing an album which happened to be my dream, a techno, indie Ely. My suggestion is you buy it and be happy with me.

If you live in Iloilo, you can buy the album at the second floor, upper ground floor whatever of the mall. Some people who are still raising funds tend to hide this album behind April Boy's music. Be sure to dig well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts