Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Growing Change Launch

I am very sorry that I haven't updated my blog for a few days already (I don't want to count because it makes me feel worst). So as a surprise to my readers, I'm creating another segment of my blog and I call it 'Growing Change'.

What is Growing Change?

Growing change will be the newest category here in my blog. It would be a collection of posts dedicated to my change for the better. I will be chronicling that events that will make me a better person. It would be not for boasting my evolution but a hopeful inspiration for those who attempt dieting and such.


So that is pretty much what this post is all about. I had a boring few days back and I didn't gain access to the internet in our rural home so I can't post any content. I love and miss blogging!



Get more updates by clicking here.


And if you like what you see here, don't forget to share. Sharing enlarges your house in heaven! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts