Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Awkward Staring Chase

So you want a staring contest?

Etiquette tells us that it is necessary to look into a person's eye when your talking to them. I believe that but I think many will agree if sometimes, looking into a person's eyeball is very awkward.

When I talk to my friends and stuff, looking in the eye is easy, especially if you have concentrated emotions like anger or joy. You talk looking into their eyes while enjoying yourself but if your talking with someone and you don't like the topic. If your bored and uninterested, it becomes very awkward to even look at them.

Then afterwards you start a staring chasing game. You look away, then you glance. He/she catches you so you have to look at her again. After sometime, it gets really awkward again and you look away. The same thing happens all over again. Only stopping with the conversation. 

I have to share this on my blog to make sure I'm not alone.

PS: Guys, I have a Feedburner there at the sidebar (its the one with a number in it) where you can subscribe to get updates from me, so please subscribe. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts