Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eraserheads Box Set!

Last year, around September, news broke out of the formulation of a box set consisted of all the albums of Eraserheads. A few weeks after it was confirmed and the box set was targeted to sell out March 2010. Now its April and finally, I made myself understand I have to wait some more for the set.

First of all, I am a 16 year old giant fan of the Eraserheads. Last year, the Eheads were just another old band I didn't care about until I got hold of a copy of their music. It was nighttime and it felt like I have memorized all the songs on my computer. I listened to Toyang, got interested and listened to Fruitcake, after sometime, I was in a live concert, happily dying in front of the Eheads. I was in love with their music because anyone can easily imagine theme selves in it. Every song can easily be about you and it feels good.

I am religiously checking NU107's website which is supposed to be the first one to blog about the release of the blog set. There are still no photos or updated info about the box set and the latest is the fan photo contest, where your photo with the Eheads can be included in the box set, which ended March 5, 2010.

So for now, I am totally clueless of what is happening in the creation of the phenomenal box set which was supposed to be release last week of March. Waiting is not one my favorite things to do and waiting for a treasure box of your idols is purgatory. Only a backstage pass to The Fame Monster can make me feel happier now that I remembered all about the box set I heard about last September.

Get more updates by clicking here.


And if you like what you see here, don't forget to share. Sharing enlarges your house in heaven! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts