Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dieting Filipino

I have cycles with weight. I get really heavy during vacations and a tiny bit slimmer during school days. Its summer so I'm expecting to gain weight but because this is for good change, I will try my best to trim down. One of the reasons I will be doing this is my hobby. I do photography and scary dancing. Both require a lot of moving around and carrying extra pounds for fats is not an advantage.

A gorgeous scoop of
Spanish Chocolate gelato
from Coffee Break in Iloilo City
(very inappropriate image for this post :-)

My diet plan is plain and simple. Theloseweightdiet.com is a website I found that is extremely helpful for freeloaders. It doesn't require a sign up nor payment. Its really cool and I learned that calorie deficit is the best method for me. I also learned that White Rice is a source of poor or simple calories which is not the best type of calorie there is. Being a Filipino in a Filipino family, my parents blame fatal diseases for refusal to rice so before I start avoiding rice, I will tell them that this is for my better health. That I will be controlling my appetite for the better so that they won't call emergency rooms behind my back. Filipinos rock...



Get more updates by clicking here.


And if you like what you see here, don't forget to share. Sharing enlarges your house in heaven! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts