Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Phew


the election coverage was tiring to watch.

The Philippine just underwent a historical election and it moved me. It moved me so much that I can't even find in my heart time to create another blog post. Sorry for this very shitty post but I just can't write. Even though I haven't had a contact with a PCOS machine this whole time, I still feel the sanctity of this voting thing. Although I have to note, the PCOS machine's appearance did not fail to remind me of black garbage bags. I guess they are of the same material and I'm wondering if anytime soon, I would see the big rectangular bins on sale in bargain markets. They looked very handy with laundry.

And to end a day with good music, play the video above and hear Noynoy's campaign song which musically, is a milestone.

Anyway, a new government for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts