Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I want a tattoo

Tattoo fails are rare. Poor guy.

I just found a recent desire that is to let my skin pass through a needle for a tattoo. This might seem random but I have spent weeks of thorough thinking if a tattoo would be good on me.

'But why would you want a tattoo? Will it make you a better person?'. I want a tattoo because I think its just amazing (not cool) to have something written on your skin by an artist. I am a fan of artists and by recent happenings I have concluded, I will never be one. I will be a man of the rational and not the emotional creativeness although I want to be an artist. Some things that you want, you can never get. And no, tattoos don't have inks that flow in your bloodstream to your brain, altering your lifestyle. A tattoo will be there on my skin, marking my appreciation of art. I believe only human A can change human A.

 'How about the pain?' Every year, my school requires a blood chemistry test. For more than 20 times I have been sampled for blood. These samplings have strengthened me. Although tattoos entail thousands of pricks, they never go through the skin which is good. Most of the needle-to-skin pains I suffer are psychological (e.g. I find it painful to puncture a vein even if it is painless). For others, the fingertip pricking is far more painful than the below the elbow method. My idea is vice versa.

'Did your parents agree to this tattoo idea of yours?' Tough to answer. Facing my mother and asking her if it is OK to put ink on my skin requires a lot of courage which I don't possess. I am cowardly when I have to hear other people's opinion on my life. So I'm never getting a tattoo at least in the next 5 years but who ever said of getting something you want always?

I want a tattoo but I will not get it soon. Is it weird I want a tattoo?

1 comment:

  1. oh, Leo...Are you really sure about this? haha. I don't think you getting a tattoo is weird, but you should...er, enjoy your youthful skin before you decide to let needles prick it mercilessly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts