Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First day of school

Today is the first day of school. I really have a hard time figuring out if I'm happy that its back or I'm just too sad to even understand my emotions. I reported about 7:00 AM at school which is thirty minutes earlier than required. School was school. It didn't sparkle in new school year cleanliness and the buildings seem to be bored.

A mass was celebrated and the new scholars were called up on stage and applauded. It was moving to see yourself as a senior already when just a few days ago, you yourself pranced on that stage and was introduced as a freshman. Amazing how time flies. So fast that it warps itself. 3 years didn't seem that long.

For the last two years, we have to climb two pairs of staircases to get into our room. At first, it was torture but when you realize your legs are much stronger than the people on the first floor, you become contented. Some things seem like torture but they become blessings when understood. Like school, you wake up early, take a bath everyday and do truckloads of work everyday. Yesterday I realized that without school, I wouldn't know why tress are necessary. Time also changes our way of thought.

For now, I have nothing expect for fourth year. Honestly, I'm contended with what I know but learning, unfortunately, is limited only by the learner. Learning will never end unless your brain dead. Learning will be there forever and no matter how you want stop learning, more and more things will invade your brain. Scientifically, the human brain will never overflow nor explode.  So I'm suggesting you gather all your books, sweep the floor, lay down and read 'til your blind. Tell me afterwards how it feels because I have been fantasizing about doing that.



I suck at looking for web images.

Wondering why my school opened very early? We are trying to break the least summer days ever. Slightly kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts