Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Screen Caps of Glee Season 1 Finale


Here are my  screencaps of the Season 1 finale of Glee. 

It wasn't a good way to end a good season. The whole episode was out of balance in emotions but the ending suggested a season 2.

I started getting attached to Glee since I finally figured out what type of person Rachel was. She boasts only the truth and she works for what she wants. I like her although she might have flexed her jaws too much that sometimes when she sings, it confuses me. Am I watching a Jaws installment or a musical? I bet she can chew her whole hand.

Too bad I had to watch Glee from an illegal source. Hulu and Fox streaming websites fear that our third world country will have the equipment to hack their websites. As far as I know, internet advancements in the Philippines are heavily limited by equipment (and definitely not by brains). My teacher even said the Philippine inter-networks are 'dirty'. He said that accessing local websites still require global cooperation when requests and access could easily be processed and transmitted locally.   Just imagine sending a package from Iloilo to Guatamela and then to Manila! 

I can't really rant about why the government doesn't care about our internet technology because I'm glad we are focusing on teaching the youth how to use computers, thus computer science subjects. You know what they say: "Aanhin mo nga naman ang damo, kung brain dead and kabayo mo." I'll rather teach a horse how to chew before buying tons of his food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts