Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How air conditioning can advance your death

Many people would prefer using air conditioners to counter the extreme Philippine heat that can cause heat strokes or even sudden viand-ism (symptoms are: just imagine an egg frying then imagine the egg being you). Even more people dislike my idea of cheaper electric fans over expensive air conditioners. Let me explain to you what you are not liking.

For example, I use the aircon everytime I feel uncomfortable with the temperature. I am afterwards relieved of all the stresses of global warming. After a few months, scientists were right and global warming raises the temperature of earth severely, leaving all air conditioners useless and weak life dead. When I say weak life, that includes me. I'm dead.

Why weak? Because of the aircon, your body didn't get to warm up its normal responses to hot temperature so the next time you expose yourself to temperature more than 22 degrees Celsius, you sweat like a pig. After several more hours, you dehydrate, imitate a raisin and die with your air conditioner. Thats why in my residence, I keep the aircon off as much as possible. Added to the longer lifespan you will receive is a more possible electric bill.

If this article ever becomes famous, electric fan manufacturers should pay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts