Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Diary and Two Shirts



I kept a diary when I was in second year. Now that I'm in the fourth year of torture high school, I had a chance to read textual events of my life almost two years ago. It was an amazing experience (aside from it reminded me that I'm aging)  but my discipline on keeping the diary lasted for less than a month. After a few weeks, my life was off limits to any other diary than this old blog.

After the diary was a little section I called 'Describe in Grudges' and it was written when I had a week long episode of extreme depression. The depression was so intense that I was suddenly anti-social, easily annoyed and scarce of appetite. When I re-read that section, even my chair was giggling. I sounded like a pre-suicidal teenage father. Nevertheless, diaries are responsibilities but become very valuable luxuries as we grow old.

A simple grain of thought to all out there who are depressed and are 'new' their depression, write a diary and realize the power of hormones over the brain. Diary-ing also keeps  you from expressing yourself in more violent forms to the likes of wrist slashing or cliff jumping.

One very important event that will definitely reach my diary is ... drum roll... I finally got my Eraserheads tees. I bought it online from an excellent seller (link to item).

My two jealous classmates, modeling what they don't own.
Too bad you couldn't see their faces. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts