Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CebuPacificAir.com Flight Sale and My Favorite Knife

I knew the day before that Cebu Pacific will be lowering their airfares from thousands to fifteen pesos. Thats ten plus five pesos. Meaning, with twenty pesos, you can either go to Manila and enjoy ice water or buy a Cornetto ice cream.

Of course, I planned all the possible flights my family can take. After I hit the search button, this little message gets through:
Cebu Pacific, I introduce you to my knife. Which I am now very inspired to drive deep into your flesh. What a shame that your header's background is yellow. You are a blasphemy to the INAUGURATION of Noynoy.

2 comments:

  1. leo, i was able to avail the promo. siraris

    ReplyDelete
  2. pero sir very unstable and ila website nga unfortunately, ga handle man sang CC payments. very unreliable kag ka dangerous. Ano na lng hambal sang mga tourists? aaaaaaaaaah! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts