Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to be happy

Apparently, some of my Facebook friends shake with fear upon reading my status updates. I have been moody and extraordinarily sensitive these times so most of my statuses for the last month have been comparable to suicide notes. I have received the message and I learned my lesson: Facebook, no matter how open to the violent public, is still braved by sensitive people.

So from now on, I'm happy online. Except for my blog which is rarely read.

And if you ask me how to be happy? Force yourself to be. Happiness is a product of effort. For example, in front of tons of assignments, a failing heart, a turmoil of emotions, and a lot of other hell sent stuff, give a giant smile. Now your happy. But seriously though, happiness needs effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts