Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Procalamation tomorrow

Did anyone notice its been a month since the elections?


Tomorrow, June 9, 2010, Noynoy Aquino will be proclaimed as the next president. Let me hear a yahoo from all the supporters out there! I was a Noynoy supporter because I had great belief in what a household does to determine the traits of a child plus I prefer sincerity over credentials. Sitting as president, many will guide you and help you out so knowledge or experience isn't required but it takes a lot of sincerity to choose the best for the people and not only yourself.


Binay, on the other hand, has starred in many headlines concerning corruption and I am not sure about his credentials or sincerity. The advancement of Makati under his reign was only self-proclaimed and being a member of the opposite party, I guess he will try to stop some of Noynoy's projects. I hoped Mar Roxas would sit on the Vice Executive chair but 700,000+ people pushed through Binay.

But anyway, there is only one thing I can say. New leaders FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts