Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

is your tongue tongue enough?

Earlier today, I had about 8 servings of 10-minute power naps. That is what happens when I try to wake up early for no reason at all.

My mother was already on her 300th loop of "Get up already. We're going to church!" dialog but still I was in bed, preventing myself from answering that it is still too early. We're going to attend the 10:30 AM mass and we have 30 minutes before it starts. My definition of early was possibly taken from another time zone. 

After the mass, we headed to Uncle Tom's. Their menu could be easily mistaken as campaign against vegetarians. Last night, I have decided that I will reduce my consumption of meat -- except fish meat so I ordered tangigue steak with buttery lemon sauce. 


Its exactly the type of food that has no magnificent flavor. Sadly, this dish is forgettable and it will go down the plumbing almost unnoticed but it is perfect for one thing: conversations on top of eating. At least your mind will not need to process heaps of flavor information.

This day is weird because I feel really excited to blog about everything.


3 comments:

  1. Hey you're like the best blogger in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous hey mom. you don't need to support me on this. I can do this on my own. please.jk. i know you though. i'm sure of that. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts