Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

The sum of all hell

I have arachnophobia and a bunch of all other common fears (cockroaches, heights etc). What just happened a few minutes ago almost sent me to a psychiatric ward and I'm just blogging it in an effort to remind myself that it is already history and it will probably not happen again and again.

Straight from the mall, I walked into my room. A welcome committee emerges composed of a 1.5-inch cockroach lying on its back on the floor, waving its feet like it wants me to cuddle it. I freaked out. I thought of ways to make it go away without having to kill it (cockroach blood is like pus, ew). Being the smarty pants that I am, I went out of my room, grabbed the broom, stuck a double-sided tape to its end and walked back to the cockroach. While I was trying to make the double-sided tape reach the cockroach, a big, dead SPIDER, the biggest I have ever seen, falls off the broom and lands less than a ruler away from my feet. I called out God a few times. The dead spider was the one I asked my mother to murder for me from our bathroom.

I was freaking out so I ran around and ended up beside my bed. I tried to sit down until I saw another spider, a small one, running around the sheets. I called out for God a few more times and went out to the kitchen, peeking at the chocolates on our fridge to help me calm down.

This is not the best welcome my house has ever given me. Now, I fear entering any small room. What if this happens again in a smaller room? I am sure I would die painfully.


The Scream by Edvard Munch

3 comments:

  1. i can almost imagine your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous and that helps so much!!! <3. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations? عقوبة تعاطي المخدرات للعسكريين

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts