Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Binge night


I'm too lazy to upload my own picture so I just grabbed this one from here.
Tomorrow, my parents and I will be going home to our barangay. That means I won't have constant internet connection and in the barangay, staying inside the house for weeks is sane. The lack of physical activity will be overwhelming.

I went to SM alone and bought Selecta-Hershey's Reese's flavored ice cream, cotton balls and Sweet Corn balls (the chichiria). Tonight, I'm planning to eat all of the ice cream together with my parents. I have to celebrate my temporary migration to the boondocks.

Honestly, I think the loss of internet will be hard on me. I probably won't be able to blog all the time which, on the brighter side, means I'll have more time to read. The rural is a good backdrop for consuming literature about brain medicine (bough a book about psychiatric drugs). In the urban, I find it hard to finish a book being officially addicted to the internet.


Everyone knows how Lady Gaga loves to make it into the front page. Her song Judas has just been released a few days ago and if you remove it from any religious context, its a fairly addicting song. I listened to it once and it was repulsive. I forced myself to giving it another chance until I realized my iTunes was on "Repeat One".

I can't wait to hear the Church's reaction on this kind of music. I find it really amusing to see pastors and priests bash a meat-wearing pop superstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts