Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A die-hard traveller

For the life of me, I wanted a job that requires skills as a traveller. So as early as now I am trying to make an amazeballs traveller out of what I have, which is not good enough. And what futile days it has been.
I checked the weather forecast because I've seen people do this when they travel.


I guess a wise traveller would bring an umbrella. An even wiser traveller will not bring an umbrella. He will buy a souvenir umbrella to add to his collection of a thousand souvenir umbrellas.
But a traveller like me will not bring an umbrella because my gut has feelings more sensitive than what they use to forecast the weather. I will not be rained upon. My gut is sure, but I will have to resist urges to cut it out when it fails me.

Will be heading out to the airport in a few hours!

Blog post via IPod e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts