Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pam Pastor: Paper Cuts

I ran into the bookstore yesterday to pass time while waiting for my mother. I was browsing titles and decided on buying the latest installment from a book series I was obsessing on -- until this title caught my eye:

Yes, that is Facebook on the background.
I picked it up. It was under my favorite genre: diaries. I was technically drooling at National Bookstore and then I saw this:



SOLD!

I would love to read the diary of someone who experienced all these! Especially the first four words which I later found out was a drama/thriller story involving a mother. Now that I am more than halfway through with the book, I am contemplating on my purchase.

Did I buy this book because I expected it to be similar to the series I have been reading?
Maybe. 


Well, is it similar? 
No, but this kind of different is the best. Like when I just started listening to The Vines, The Foo Fighters and just found out about Bjork.


In my previous post, I told you about how I slept past 1 AM in the morning. It was because of this book. It is heavily entertaining and even one essay ends in 3 pages, you just can't put it down.



Pam Pastor wrote this book. She is addicted to blogging, does cupcakes and nail polish. Visit here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts