Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I did it

Its 5:57 AM. I am wide awake and blogging. Its summer and usually, only grandpas wake up this early. Its also a Sunday which means I really have nothing to do this morning or even for the rest of the day. Even crazier is I just started sleeping about four hours ago.

I woke up not entirely because of my father's ringtone. I woke up because I miss a lot from waking up 12:00 noon for the past few days.

For example, yesterday I was supposed to be with friends around 10 AM but I woke up at 12:30 PM with a long line of angry text messages. The grogginess didn't wear off until about 4:30 in the afternoon where I finally got to meet them. The supposedly whole day affair turned into 30 minutes of watching back episodes of America's Next Top Model. Karma's a bitch - and also most of the contestants on the show.

Now, I will become an ambassador against oversleeping but to become an ambassador of something you must be good at everything about it. Under-sleeping is not good so maybe tonight, I can sleep at around 9:30 PM to get 8 hours of sleep while maintaining my grandpa wake-up time. Sweet. Except that I'm a self-diagnosed insomniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts