Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shopaholic


Living in a municipality with a convenience store called Shopaholic, you just don't expect boredom.

I'm with my cousins, Titas and Titos here in Zamboanga. I'm having a lot of fun watching movies, listening to jokes, being the joke, and doing everything else you can do with a joke. Plus I'm eating the regular 3 meals a day and I'm gaining weight!

A little backtrack: Well, usually I never eat three meals a day. I lost a lot of weight doing so and even though how hard I try to regain some pounds, I would still prefer eating once a day over reporting to the table three times a day. My appetite was walking away from being extant.

This summer is too happy to prequel my migration to the capital city next year but, I remind myself: I will enjoy Manila. Just not the first few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts