Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

On a first Monday

Photo caption: Me, together with a Sprite bottle on my head, a green ballpen on my fingers and a green thing on my right hand are out to survive today. Good things come in green(like leaves).

We opened last week to jokes, activities, teachers who were not in the mood to start teaching their courses and students who were willing to learn about the summer escapades of everyone more than anything.

Today, a Monday, was different. It was baptized using a 7 AM flag ceremony where we have to let our skin be raped by the harsh sun. My face was red and stinging by the time we were allowed to go back to our classes. Not a good start for a week. I checked the schedule which I was already familiar with. Physics 3, Biology 3, Chemistry 3 and Mathematics 5. I almost forgot about happiness.

It was tormenting but adaptable. In a few more Mondays or so, I will start limiting my panic attacks to almost none. And I'm starting a creative project together with my Tumblr account(follow me). Introducing, "One-photo-a-day-for-God-knows-until-when". I'll be using my high end, 2-megapixel colored phone and a DSLR camera I have been storing for weeks. At least it can keep me entertained and not devoured in whole by the school year's schedule.

Note: The Photo-a-day idea was suggested to me by a friend who comes from the borders of the Philippine Islands. For the 3 years we have been classmates, she gained my trust and she is living proof that I do not discriminate ethnically.

1 comment:

Popular Posts