Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Confirmed

It's next week. No more movements or cancellations. No more next of the week that is next again. It's confirmed, locked and key thrown away. I'm moving out of the dorm next week. No typhoon can stop me now and I'm pretty sure we won't meet doomsday in 15 days.

I'm moving far away from all these limits that kept me awake till 10 PM. Away from the slow inferior internet that infuriates me (I got a 1 Mbps connection outside the dorm!) and no more rules, or at least, the laws are at minimum.

Note: I'm so influenced by micro-blogging my entries don't even reach the 500 word count.

2 comments:

  1. me too, influenced rin. hay naku, facebuk at twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try
    and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me.
    Thank you, quite great article.

    Also visit my site weightloss blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts