Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why I Love Photography

I have my own DSLR equipped with two lenses and a tripod. I also have a minimum of three imaging related application on my computer. Many people I meet ask me how I developed my love for photography. Actually, I did not develop it, I discovered it. I did not learn it, I had it me but it took me 15 years to find out about it. I might not be the best or even good at the field but I have the passion that keeps me going.

LP26_800x531

Every time I hold my camera and I move to peek through my viewfinder to capture an image, I become happy. It might be temporary but its still happiness. And every happiness is priceless. When I press the shutter button and hear the mirror inside flick, I feel high. I just captured a frame of memory that can last forever.

Rey

I take photos of everything. Myself, animals, plants, inanimate objects, etc. I always have one or more photos of the things I would like to remember in my archives. Viewing it a month or so pleases me.

Ball Chase

For those who would like to buy a camera and start their own photo sets, go on. Sooner or later you will surely get what I mean. You don’t need expensive equipment in this field. A film camera will do. Even I who uses digital imaging wish I can have a film camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts