Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

About Me

edit-PINAS copy_800x531
I am a 15-year old blogger from Iloilo City Philippines (and yes thats me in the photo, I did my best for a self portrait). I love to write about everything that draws interest. I have no particular topic and/or genre. For me, it’s all about pressing the keyboard keys.

One thing I'm genuinely proud about is being a Filipino. I am proud that my DNA structure isn't that different with Jose Rizal's or Bonifacio's. I don't dream of migration. I dream of living and dying in my country, contented with what I have done for its glory. I am a Filipino.

I hate grammar and spelling lessons. I am cursed to suck at English for life. All I can do is type and convert into concrete form my abstract thoughts about everything.

I am a high school student at the Philippine Science High School-Western Visayas. I am a government scholar but that does not mean I wear thick-framed glasses, chew braces or spit liters of saliva when I talk. I can’t even solve nth degree polynomials below a minute! I am normal only that I had a chance with the entrance exams.

I love Biology and Filipino. In my decade of schooling, I loathed Filipino. I tagged it as taboo and evil only to realize that when you can’t speak good Filipino, your spoiled tuna. What Rizal had said is true. If I continued to curse Filipino to death, I might miss a big part in my growth and development. I love Biology because every time we have a dissection, a film viewing on open heart surgeries, a blood sample to type (blood typing) I further realize what an advance organism I am. Contrary to the obvious, Biology strengthened my dwindling belief in creationism. It is far and far becoming impossible for me to believe that a human with a perfect lymphatic system or blood production mechanisms just came up by chance.

For those I blog about, do not worry. My view to you doesn’t necessarily reflect how the world sees you. I am just one of the many millions out there you are about to meet. Don’t get hurt easily. I bite but your way tough enough to handle it. As much as possible I would try to be positive and to continue living a happy life co-existing with my topics.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts