Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Chill Wind by Janet McDonald

This is a story about Aisha, a 19-year old black girl with welfare running out, 2 kids and no high school diploma. Her story is both a typical novel and an inspiring one. McDonald writes complicated ideas in a way the reader understands and she successfully creates specific personalities for each character inside your imagination. This book targets 50% or 100% mature people.

I got my copy from home, dug up from archeological degree. I bet you you are not going to find this book anywhere in the Philippines easily. Because of my kindness, I'm selling my copy for a measly 3 Dollars via PayPal Request. It has minor folds and is obviously used. The price includes the shipping fee. E-mail me at wingspan300@yahoo.com for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts