Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Why I left Wordpress

Many of you might have been readers of my blog before and you may be wondering why I transferred to Blogger. Well, its all because of the limitations my previous blog client has.

For one, the Cbox. Advanced bloggers might know that Wordpress blocks all JavaScript and that is what is used to run the Cbox. Because of the lack of a Cbox, my readers had less chance of commenting. Even I would not sign up just to give a comment on a stupid blog entry.

Second, no ads. I have no intention on living by blogging but it is a good thing if I could put up some advertisements on my blog. A small amount of money could be good and it gives a feeling of being a professional blogger.

Third, too many limitations. Every step needs an upgrade worth a big something. I just don't want being nagged of paying 14.7 credits every time I click something in the dashboard. This might be exaggeration still, exaggeration is partly true.

So those are all my reasons. I am loosing the Categories, Stats, etc. but who really cares? My choice, my bloghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts