Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Bored with Blogging



Obviously, my number of posts decreased un-dramatically. I had been to busy and preoccupied with things that convinced me they mattered more than blogging.

Last week, I cursed a teacher. I did not do it directly. I wrote on my notebook in bold blue two cusswords and waved it to him unconsciously. He was kind. I am so bad and I think I’m more animal than ever before.

Stinking, uncanny, tensed and furious. Disrespectful, aggressive and violent. Thanks to my voice box that nobody called me a monkey yet. I’m sorry for any typo, unclear point or grammatical error, I’m not in the mood. Thanks to the auto-spell checker on MS Word that I can endure this hell of a typing job.

Sometimes, things fade away and it seems that I’m losing my interest in blogging. I don’t really care about my site’s traffic, I just want to share what I think about but unfortunately, my memory bank’s on leave and my system is at rest. I’m unsure if I’m really typing or just dreaming, awake or sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts