Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

When Guilt Makes Everything Harder

Just today, our research teacher was silently disappointed with us (in general) for not doing her assignment. I felt bad. Me and my 2 other group mates has already finished making the assignment but our SIP classmates didn't, they forgot all about it.

Our teacher walked out of our room and she gave us 20 minutes to prepare for her class. After the 20 minutes she returned with one of the hardest essay questions of all time, "Is it worth the government's money paying for your education?". I was dumbfounded. The signals on my neurons blasted into spontaneous propagation. I had a cranial shut down. Guilty for the crime.

When I saw my seat mate's crosswise filling up, I was pressured. I needed to answer the question so I wrote No. I know it was the best answer (in general) and I know you all know why. Most of our actions become more un-scholarly each minute. This is so embarrassing and do you consider this corruption? Oh, the guilt. It makes essay questions harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts