Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My new ISP


My internet is too fast for my needs. Thanks to the lady in PLDT who told my mother the cheaper plan was not enough for my needs. To make the whole thing worst, I'm the one who will be paying for this connection. That's why the government increased my monthly allowance to 3,000 Pesos.

I'm on a PLDT plan with a landline here in Iloilo. I don't even know the name of the plan I am on. My mother was the one who bought the package. I had no say. It was between the sales lady and my mother. The two of them sharing their thoughts on economy and current events scared me.

The phone comes with a one year free unlimited National Direct Dial (NDD) calls. Maybe that is why my mother agreed to this plan so she could call her friends from the 7,106 different islands when she is here in the city (My parents and I don't live together. They work 98 Kilometers away from where I stand but they come to our place every twice a week).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts