Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What A Shame


Well, after being happy and overwhelmed by my Speedtest results (could be found on my previous blog entry), I immediately found a reciprocal to cancel out the 'awe' PLDT baptized me with.

The ping test is to be ashamed of. It's an F or 5 in our grading system or 0 in our class standing grading system. The description on 5 is

"Very poor. Real-time Internet application performance will suffer greatly on such a connection. Test to other servers to confirm the result, but definitely talk to your ISP about troubleshooting the issue."
Should I call PLDT for this matter? The Pingtest website says so. What shall I do? I feel like a trying hard geek right now.

I know how boring it is to read about my ranting on my ISP so I needed to share a cool video. Here is Lady Gaga singing one of her hit songs Paparazzi on piano. Maybe you will understand why I like her so much. She's passionate for her music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts