Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Externism Part 1

I moved out of the dorm today and I went back to our boarding house we left a year and a half ago because of trauma Frank brought us. It was great and I was happy to pick up things again from where we left them off.

Here are some photos I took:

The first computer our family ever bought. It was a 256 Mhz, 64-MB RAM and 8.64 GB running Windows ’98 beast. It rocked the late 90’s. Frank murdered it so expect this contraption to be in the junk shop soon.


Synopsis of Psychiatry book my brother-in-law owns. It introduced me to the world of pictures governed by one theme, medicine. I saw patients of STD, diarrhea and boils rocking the pages of this thicker-than-life, ultimately expensive book that the flood destroyed.



Our refrigerator. Isn’t it cute? (There is a warping in the photo because I used an 18mm lens but this ref is a perfect rectangle). On its record are 4 floods and 20 years. I guess its going to die with me.


A glow in the dark sun I put up on the ceiling when I was in Grade 5. I'm in third year high school now.


For those who really miss me, just look up to the night sky. We might be admiring the same moon above us.
 DSC_2036_800x531_640x424


Note: All photos in this blog entry are copyrighted by the owner. Any use without written permission is punishable by relevant laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts