Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Control Your PC With Your Bluetooth Phone


Once in my life, I have drooled over computer remote controls.

I have Windows Media Center on my laptop and I use it all the time if I need to cool down and listen to songs. The interface of the Media Center is really integrated for PC RCs so I looked up the internet if CD-R king had one. Well they had some but I also found out about this cooler freeware that you can use with your Bluetooth laptop and your Bluetooth Java phone.

I introduce you to MobileWitch.com, a generous organization that created Mobile Witch Remote Control. With their light 3.4 MB software, you can control your computer 10 meters away. Isn't that cool? And the best part is, its for free.

When you start the program on your computer, a small window on the lower right side would appear but don't worry about being distracted, you can easily forget about it because it stays below the other windows when you are not using it:


Click here to visit their website and download Mobile Witch Remote Control. Before installing the program and James Bond-ingly running around your house, please don't forget to leave me a comment or two.

This software is for Windows only but Mac, Linux etc. users can always burn some calories looking for alternatives around the net.

For footnotes, I actually have been using this treasure of a software but didn't care about sharing it until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts