Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The New Chatbox


I added a new blog widget! For those of you who haven't heard about it, its called the ChatBox or CBox for short. Its like a messenger where you get to choose your nick and you can send your messages to their servers for display here. You don't need to sign up or anything so be free to do anything you want (except that I delete derogatory messages from stupid people who are near worthless).

BTW: To the girl who asked for writing tips via IM on my previous Plugoo widget, could you please re-post your query on the new (drumroll), updated (drumroll again) and more advanced (and again) Cbox. Don't forget to give me your email. I tell you, I am very willing to help.


Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts