Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Old Filipinos Do What Should Be Left To The Vacuum

Ramon Bong Revilla Jr.
Oh, is that the guy who killed the villain after
hours of a cheezy conversation in the movie?

He's a senator

God Bless the Philippines.


I despise Filipino action movies and now I have to suffer listening to their dialogue until my ears retire. All thanks go to (drumroll) my co-dweller (not Bon) who can't understand any language from a country which produces quality one and a half hour films.

For those of you who define nationalism as clinging and swallowing every showbiz product of your own nation, stop reading or else this would break your heart.

>
Why do I hate Filipino action movies so much? The reason is that they have dialogues which are supposed to deliver quality human emotion to the viewers but instead, they bring sphincter dysfunction that make you vomit your intestines out. How would you feel if a killer speaks to his should-be victims in language like, "Dala ko ang sasakyan mo pa-empyerno"?
If you ask me, I felt less human because the only justification I can find is this: The movie writers think that our South East Asian minds can be entertained by poorly written scripts with catch lines older than Erap and jokes cornier than corn molecules itself.

Haven't you noticed? Filipino movies are so rare nowadays? Maybe the Filipino line of thought became quality over time.

PS: If you are interested in the reason why my blog hibernated, you don't need to know.



Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts