Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Even The Sales Team Is Generic: The Peasants of the CD-R King

Cd-r King is like heaven to me. Every time I go inside their store, I feel high. Looking around the yellow themed space with gadgets at very low prices. The store makes you feel you can buy anything it sells. But whats the matter with the sales people? They look like vegetables lying around my geek haven. They all are slow and have a knack at annoying the customers.

I was to buy a laptop cooler and earphones (My old one were too big for my ears. Its either the earphones grew or my ear lost weight). The cooler was at Php 180 and the earphone at Php 90. The prices were incredible so I got a priority number. After 10 minutes, number 39 was called out and I was entertained. After telling the woman what I wanted, she hurried off and she took all my needs from their shelves. Everything was easy going until...

The problem revealed itself when I payed. I gave her Php 500 so I have change. While in the counter, her colleagues were watching a movie. Judging from their comments and facial expressions, it should be something like Poseidon.

"OMG! Run. The water entered the big sheep! That current is massive! @$#!$".

I was having fun hearing the comments that I did not notice the woman who should have been paying my goods also enjoying the show. I looked at her, she looked back as if she had done the same thing to all the customers she had in her life. I was beside a metal chair and I was at the brink of throwing it at her face. She should be thankful she proceeded to the counter immediately after my hallucinations. While she was paying, she was talking to another customer who happen to have watched the Pacquiao-Cotto fight. A dialogue similar to this was heard:

"I watched the Pacquiao fight"

"Really?!? Who won?"

"Pacquiao. Cotto was beaten up. His eyebrow was shooting blood at everything around him. It was like this(making inappropriate gestures)."

The sales lady salivates over the gory tale

"Where did you watch the fight?"

"At SM Cinema for Php 500. "

"Wow."

"I know."

My change was already lying dead on the counter in the desk but still I can't have it because the sales lady should be the one to take it to me. She finally went over to me and handed my change and my electronic goods in Cd-r King's yellow plastic bag. I had urges to smash the plastic bag to her face but again, I need etiquette to survive earth.

Its a shame Cd-r King can't choose the right people to guard my unbought treasures.


Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts