Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

School, Again

I went to church today after several Sundays preparing my soul
for another heap of school work

After spending one beautiful week with asthma, Facebook, documentaries and reading books halfway, the people at school decided to congregate us all back again for learning.

I am scared of returning to school tomorrow. I'm not really sure if there was really nothing to do for the break because I currently have zero outputs aside from reading The Good Earth halfway. I always get this feeling every after weekend. I lived on cramming and I know how inconvenient it is so I'm trying to do every task as ahead of time as possible so when I sit down my chair, I don't have to scream and scribble down assignments in a torturing 300 words per minute.


I missed the classmates I learned to love (in a friendly way) in the months we had been together. I could never be happier seeing them again. Those desperate jokes, those noisy mouths and those foods they share, whether they liked it or not. My classmates make our classroom a TV show. Just watching every motion from the doorstep is entertainment. The teachers also add up to the fun. In general, the teachers love participation and participation is what we always serve, sometimes too much but who cares, we enjoy our classes. Its one of the big reasons why I go to school because I actually enjoy it as a social ball of flesh.

Tomorrow will be already the start of the new chain of school days and there is nothing to do but prepare. I'll pack my bags, double check what I packed and prepare myself for the crazy adventure school has to offer. I have only one tip to you all students, enjoy school. That can keep your present and future alive and active.

PS. Thank you to all the readers who visit my blog. My stats are climbing high.


Get more updates by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts