Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm back

For those who thought I might have died or suffered an incident that left me unable to write or access the internet, calm yourselves. I only rode a few planes to Zamboanga City, kissed a couple of faces, gained some weight and went back home. It was a 36 hour vacation to home base. My cousins and lola convinced my mother (who needed to go for reasons) that I come with her. Voila, I arrived as a gift in an over-sized Nike 'Just Do It' shirt. Just do it!

I snapped a couple of photos (350 plus actually), enjoyed two sleepless nights with my cousins, dined in an awe-inspiring football field sized hall and ate a couple of pasalubongs I helped bring. Bisocho. Yum.

At the Iloilo Airport elevator.
It was tiring but fun. I just arrived in Iloilo and I firmly detest the idea of birthplace vacations lasting less than one week. Trust me, it will leave you hanging.

I'm wondering if I should blog about the trip. Would anyone care anyway?

By the way, this is my 201st post and the photo above is the 130th photo in my blog album. How time flies. Tomorrow, I might need a walking stick already. We are all getting older each passing day. Isn't that scary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts