Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Better than pepper


Its been a long time since I got sucked into the movie theater.

Earlier today, I had to choose between Step Up 3D and Salt. I could not afford another headache so I avoided the 3D glasses.

It was a good decision. In the static, model face of Angelina Jolie I saw the most complex yet so truthful character I have ever encountered in my time in cinema. My phone and my co-watchers, basically the world, were all drowned into the darkness by the movie's constant high.Although some parts were very predictable, other parts where mind blowing. I still see the end-part helicopter dialogue being rolled on my on-board mental projector. For a hot pursuit movie, it was really good. It went beyond just being chased around the movie screen.

You should really go and see how a distinct face portray emotion without much contortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts