Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

UPCAT season


So the two-day University of the Philippines College Admission Tests (UPCAT) season has just begun with the first batch of hopefuls who took the exam 6:30 AM today. For whatever reason, I was scheduled to take the exam tomorrow at the same time. It would be a milestone because I usually wake up late. I need to tell everyone within 100 meters to wake me up at 3:30!

Did you study for the UPCAT? I did, very minimally. Just a few ideas had to be reviewed. I can't review the whole UPCAT because I heard that the test coverage was the whole high school curriculum. The thought of it already overwhelms me and it is impossible to review 3 school years in a couple of days. I don't want a tired brain during the exams. I settled that all I will need is presence of mind and health.

So, am I ready? Well, not really. But its coming anyway so all I can do now is hope for the best and keep on enjoying the fun world problems the MSA Reviewers are sharing. In all honesty, I really enjoy math word problems.

1 comment:

  1. i bet you did just fine (if not excellently) in the test especially in the math word problems...takes one to know one! just kiddin'. love you to pieces! mwaah!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts