Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

So what to talk about?

So I have read in a lot of articles that to become a good blogger, you need to find a specific topic and you limit yourself to that. 

That is the exact opposite of how I came up with this blog. It was a way to get rid of the random ideas than my mind conjures. Its been working so far but blogging involves two processes, writing and being read. Through the statistics, I'm a sucker at the latter.

Of course. If this blog wasn't mine and I start to read it, I'll get migraine. On one post he talks about  the elections, on the other about soul searching and then he becomes a critic of a movie. If all parts are good but incoherent, you produce the same matter, shit with a longer chemical formula. (No need to tell everyone I use bad words).
So tell me readers, what should I talk about. Email it to leolutero(at)warpedopinion.com or let it through via Formspring. You can even leave your suggestion at the comment box below and make everything more convenient!

2 comments:

  1. nice picture *haha*
    Isn't writing about only one topic hard? I find myself having the same...problem :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous yeah. I know. too much things to think about and limiting oneself is just immoral. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts