Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Work and Vitamins.


Even before the UPCAT, I knew that the preparations for college isn't over but I never anticipated this degree of torture. Even if our school already postponed a week of classes, I still have projects and assignments plus a few rushes for college application forms. This whole week is not really rest. This is a sad excuse for a vacation. :-(

Starting today, I need to accept that no day is supposed to be unproductive. Either school work or personal assignments, I should never spend a whole day being nothing. Work is a nutrient and I am malnourished.

2 comments:

  1. We all feel the same way. At least, on the bright side, you won't get to see the faces of people you don't...exactly like. Plus you don't have to endure that much pollution while commuting to school :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts