Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Slideshow and Its Excellency, The First Website

So I finally figured out how to create my own photo slide shows using my flickr account. Below is the offspring of this new knowledge, gracefully showcasing my first few hours in Zamboanga. Enjoy the photos.



The President of the Philippines, Benigno Aquino III, put up a new website. Its the first ever time that I have seen a president so willing to embrace the power of the internet. Here is the link to the First Website. 

I have foreseen that I won't be able to blog regularly in the following days because my school has this weird behavior of closing week-long vacations with a long line of project deadlines. Being inefficient, I find this very challenging. If only typing in keyboards and thinking entailed massive calorie burning, I would work for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts