Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

The schedule had me running and bumping into people

Today was the last day of exams. During exams week in Pisay-WV, PM classes hibernate. In simpler terms, the exams occupy only morning periods. Its Friday and after all the exams, a big "Sigh. Its finally all over *faint*." should be heard from every student. Unfortunately, my hell wasn't over yet.


After the exams (which I tried my best to finish as early as possible) I had to report at 1:30 PM sharp for an appointment. I have a secret job that I do when opportunity comes. I do not discuss it  not because it is illegal but it will be too much information and you don't want that. Period. Plus, its vanity.

After 30 minutes, the job was done and I had to rush to the CPU Rose Memorial Auditorium to cheer for my  3 friends who got into the final round of the Search for Mr. and Ms. CPU High School 2010". One of them is a best friend, the other is a friend I badly need to reunite with, the other one is a very good male friend.

But of course, I had a lot of other friends who were there to watch too.

Fooling around with a very very very good (best)friend(Von or Vio):


Another best friend who won first runner up. I knew she wanted to win that award more than anything for some reasons =) (I had to crop out half of my face to save you from nausea) :


With Keze, Rachel and Von (again).

(From Left to Right) Angelo Listano (runner up and governor of the event organizers, very responiible!), the Mr. CPU HS 2010 and of course, Emily Victoria Oke (Ms. CPU HS 2010). Emily, you deserve every bit of it!


Emily promised me that we'll have a picture if I come and see their pageant. Well, here it is:

Again, I cropped out my face. I had to run around just to attend the show and I'm not about to give away my prize. Hehehe

2 comments:

  1. haha. to save us from nausea..leo, amo ni sya ang nagkadto sa school sg first year during smt fair? siraris

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts